(Please also see the intro video "Adding a Linked Album to a Collection" in the Help category: Basic Concepts.
Log in to your Google accounts, such as email
- Open Google Photos by clicking on the Google apps block (9-dot-square icon near your profile image on top right) and clicking on the Photos icon
- Click on Albums in left column
- Click on + Create album
- Add a title
- Tap on + Select photos, tap on photos you want to add, select ADD
- You can also add photos from your computer via the Select from computer link at top next to “DONE”
- Tap DONE when selection completed
You’ll return to the Album summary page where by clicking on More Options (3 vertical dots top right corner) you can Set album cover (this will be used by Collectionaire for the preview photo), add or re-sort photos, add captions, or add a location tag if you’d like by clicking the icons top right.. Then click the top left check mark to complete the Album
To get the Share URL, click the top right link button to get a Create link, and copy the link for pasting into your Collectionarey Linked Album.