Link a Collectionaire collection page to Ancestry.com
Important notes to make this work:
- For the link to work, one must be logged in to their Collectionaire account on the same browser as Ancestry.com.
- The albums viewable on the link will equate to the Collectionaire account owner's permissions for that album.
Here's how to set it up:
- In Collectionaire, navigate to the person's account via the Family Tree. Click on the URL or web address in the top address bar in your browser.
- Go to the person's Ancesty.com entry. Click on Facts (under the photo). Click on + Add Web Link at the bottom of the middle column. Add the URL of the Collectionaire entry to the top text box, and add a title, such as: James Wilson's Collectionaire collection of [person of focus], to the lower text box.
- Now, when one clicks on this link in Ancestry.com, they will be taken to the link of the person in Collectionaire.