There may be a person in your ancestry that has a story that you want viewers of your collection to see. It could, for example, be a person who made a significant geographical move, had achievements that are of interest, or other reason.
You can bring attention to this person by marking them on your tree as a "person with a story of significance." Doing so puts turns the circle below their tree position from brown to yellow, as shown below:
Here is how to do it:
- Put the tree into Edit Tree Mode (click three dots in top left corner of tree).
- Click on the person that is to be noted.
- Click on Advanced
- Turn on Denote This Person as Having a Story of Significance.
- The circle below their position on the tree will change from brown to yellow.
- Click EXIT FROM TREE EDITING MODE